Well I finally started the 3rd Round of my Diet.
I ordered real HCG from India via UK accommodation address and it was destroyed. So last Monday I ordered from Amazon co.uk Leslie Kenton’s Cura Romana and arrived today. I am starting my 3rd round 2 days later than programmed.
HCG Weight Loss – Day 1 – Round 3
I am doing loading up 2 days.
I am starting at 11st 6½ lbs weight (160 ½lbs) (72.9 Kg)
So today I had the spray around 11 am, my second around 2pm and then 8pm and before going to bed.
Then I ate loads but loads
- I had corn crackers with Italian mortadella (cold meat) and cheese
- I had some of my favourite cake.
- I had a 100g bar of Chocolate and Almond
- Birthday cake
- Pork and salad
Well it is filling up or feast day as Leslie Kenton calls it.
I don’t think I want to weigh myself tomorrow 🙂
Well I am so happy that I am starting the last journey to lose the last weight. I am imagining how I will feel if I finally, get to the magic 147 lbs.
Voyage to the unknown
I can only try but I am a bit wary as Dr Simons says:
Reaching a former level
The third type of interruption in the regular loss of weight may last much longer – ten days to two weeks. Fortunately, it is rare and only occurs in very advanced cases, and then hardly ever during the first course of treatment. It is seen only in those patients who during some period of their lives have maintained a certain fixed degree of obesity for ten years or more and have then at some time rapidly increased beyond that weight. When then in the course of treatment the former level is reached, it may take two weeks of no loss, in spite of HCG and diet, before further reduction is normally resumed.
In 2009 I reached 158 lbs, now I want to be below this so it might be difficult. The last time I was below 158 was in 1999 and unfortunately I put back the weight very quickly.
Natural fat burners allowed in the HCG Diet.
- Green Tea (Anyone following me knows I drink Yerba Mate)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Spices and herbs such as cayenne pepper, cinnamon, garlic, curry leaves, ginger and cardamon.
- Some vegetables that are naturally high in fiber and low in fat have a high thermo effect. (foods require a higher than average number of calories for your body to burn in order to digest them) Cabbage, asparagus and celery are those foods.
- Apples have pectin which restricts the cells to absorb fat.
- Citrus fruits like limes, lemons and oranges that are high in vitamin C have fat burning properties. Vitamin C helps the body process fat faster and stimulates an amino acid which speeds up the fat burning capacity. Vitamin C helps the body release fat.
Recipe: Peel and segment grapefruit; cut into chunks and add to spinach salad. (Spinach counts as a vegetable and grapefruit as a fruit)
Healthy Tip of the Day
Be aware that your brain needs fats to function. Use good fat low in poly-unsaturates, such as olive oil. ]
[Tweet ” Be aware that your brain needs fats to function. Use good fat low in poly-unsaturates, such as olive oil.”