Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer (now Ex-59-02 Improved version)
Fitness trainers will say that there are elliptical trainers and then there are elliptical trainers – the Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer fits in that second category. This is not just an elliptical. This machine is the pinnacle of optimal cardiovascular training. It does not relent and it does not pull any strings with what it brings to the table. Here you get all the options you could ever ask for in terms of:
- Optimal workout
- Safety and comfort
- Monitoring and record tracking
- Design – 14.3lb flywheel working with the overlapping pedal motion (Q-Factor ZEROgap design) gives you the best, fluid motion that offers no jerking impact. For your convenience there is a water bottle holder that comes with two additional pockets to hold other items like your phone.
- Workout Options – this is where the EX-59 truly shines. You get 10 different programs to get the exact results from the exact type of workout you need or want, 10 electronic resistance levels, and 3 different fan settings.
- Clear Display – the console uses three LCD display windows to display your progress and it doesn’t miss a beat. You can keep track of everything such as your speed, number of strides, time, and calories burned. The console also displays all of the buttons you need to make adjustments such as the aforementioned programs and resistance levels.
- MP3 Support – of course who wants to exercise in silence? The Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer offers a port for your iPod or MP3 player and it works well with the built-in Sonic Surround speakers. You’ll never feel like you’ve been cheated with cheap parts and poor volume or sound quality.
- This is a SixStar Certified elliptical so you can expect nothing but the smoothest stride and that is where the Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer trumps over every other competitor in the market.
- Heavy – of course with such a powerful machine it is expected that it will be heavy. Unfortunately this might be a problem for some, especially in regards of transporting it home or when relocating.
For less than $800 you’d be very hard-pressed to find anything better than the Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer. As a matter of fact, this elliptical beats just about every other machine that is twice as expensive. If you want a smooth-riding elliptical that is easy and comfortable to use but still built with all of the options to give you a variety of cardio training options then the Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer is your definitive choice.